[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search and Sequential Vertex Coloring for pgRouting - Community Bonding Report Week 4 (Week [0] Report)

Ashish Kumar ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 12:24:11 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

As I had already started coding last week, this is my second weekly report,
and the last report of this Community Bonding Period. (Week 0 Report)

Any feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome.

*Second Weekly Report (May 25th - May 31st)*

   -

   What did I get done this week?
   -

      Completed the implementation of the pgr_depthFirstSearch function by
      calling boost::depth_first_search.
      -

      Removed the docqueries and pgTap tests for the old function.
      -

      Details can be found in [1]
      -

      The merged pull request can be found in [2]

   -

   What do I plan on doing next week?
   -

      I plan to also add the boost::undirected_dfs function in the
      implementation and call it in case of undirected graphs.
      -

      I also plan to complete the documentation and add docqueries tests.
      -

      Details of possible sub tasks can be found in [3]

   -

   Am I blocked on anything?
   -

      No blocking issues.