[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 0]

Prakash Tiwari 85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 09:45:06 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
This is my weekly report for week [0] (May 25-May 31). I already
started my official coding in this week. The report can also be found
in project wiki [1].

* What did I get done this period?*

1. Created pull request in which my coding progress can be reviewed. [2]

2. Developing pgr_LTDTree() and _LTDTree() functions.

3. Created all the necessary files of
C,C++,headers,sql,doc,docquaries,pgTap tests, These can be found in my
pull request. [2]

*What did I plan to do the next week?*

   - Read data from postgreSql.

   - Complete the coding of sql functions.

   - Transform data into c++ containers suitable for using Boost C++.

*Am I blocked on anything?*

No blocking issues.

Sincerely,
Prakash Tiwari