[pgrouting-dev] MOTION 2: Stop 2.x series support

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun Oct 4 22:27:06 PDT 2020

Thank you, Regina!
And thank you, Darafei, for that blog post.

I think this thread (and motion) should also show that there are
maintenance costs (time & money) and both are usually limited.
The alphaShape function doesn't have a "healthy" balance between costs and
use (probably). And Darafei's post shows that there could be better
solutions.

That said if someone's business strongly depends on the alphaShape
function, it's probably a good time to speak up now ... and eventually
think of funding this functionality.

Best regards,
Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de