[pgrouting-dev] GSoC-2022 Introduction : Manas Sivakumar

Manas Sivakumar callmehero350 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:52:14 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone !!

My Name is Manas Sivakumar. I'm currently a Senior undergraduate from the
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing
Kancheepuram in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India pursuing Computer Engineering. I
am grateful to the OSGeo and pgRouting community and the GSoC
administration for giving me this opportunity to work as a student
developer in GSoC 2022.

Here are Public Profiles:

   - Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/manas-sivakumar-4727771b9/>
   - Github <https://github.com/Manas23601>
   - Twitter <https://twitter.com/Manas79296517>

My project is *Adding Google OR Tools Functionality in vrpRouting. *Google
OR tools is open-source software for optimization, tuned for tackling
problems in vehicle routing, integer and linear programming and constraint
programming. Over the course of this summer, I Intend to extend the
vrpRouting library to add the Google OR Tools functionality in the form of
vrpRouting functions. I will be implementing the Bin Packing algorithm
along with its variations and Employee Scheduling algorithm.

Please find below my

   - Detailed Proposal
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ixBrjCdr7PRby4xs1tdVVUVsCZ1teZ2aQAWihmhjrfU/edit#heading=h.y5sqyomysvc>
   - Project's Wiki
   <https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Add-Google-OR-Tools-functionality-in-vrpRouting#final-report>

I request all the community members to please take a look at my proposal
and share your valuable feedback. Please let me know your thoughts
regarding the implementation, workflow, etc.

Looking forward to having a great experience with you all. :)

Yours Sincerely

Manas