[pgrouting-dev] GSoC-2022 Introduction: Nitish Chauhan

Nitish Chauhan nitishchauhan0022 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:45:52 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

I am Nitish Chauhan, an undergraduate student from Delhi Technological
University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering, India).
I am thankful to the pgRouting community for giving me the opportunity to
work as a GSoC 2022 mentee with OSGeo. I will be working on the project
"Implementing hawick_circuits algorithm from Boost Graph Library to
pgRouting". This algorithm from the boost graph library is about
Enumerating all the elementary circuits in a directed multigraph. For more
details, please refer to the proposal GSoC Proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10O437slSP2ekT6RSAyAbOUwexwI-OhZ9Be2LQIGLf9k/edit?usp=sharing>
.

For tracking my progress during the GSoC period, please check the wiki page
<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2022-Implementing-hawick_circuits-algorithm-from-Boost-Graph-Library-to-pgRouting>.

I request all the community members to share their valuable feedback and
suggestions on the proposal. If anyone has any questions, please let me
know. I will be happy to answer them.

Eager to learn a lot of new skills this summer.

Thank you
Nitish Chauhan
Github <https://github.com/nitishchauhan0022>
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitish-chauhan-0403861a8/>