[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2022 Community Bonding Period Report - Sanskar Bhushan

Sanskar Bhushan sbdtu5498 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:11:59 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,
This mail serves as the report for the Community Bonding Period from May
20th to June 12th. It consists of the work I have done during this period
which includes:-

   - Introduced myself and my project to the community mailing lists [1].
   - Updated the OSGeo Accepted Students wiki page [2].
   - Created a public repository [3], where I will be contributing in this
   GSoC period.
   - Created a wiki page [4], where I will update my weekly work and report.
   - Studied GSoC students guide and the OSGeo's specific recommendations
   for students.
   - Participated in an introduction meeting with the mentors where I got
   to know how to create the branch in which I will be working on the coding
   period, the file structure, and QGIS.
   - Understood the coding style and development style of pgRouting.
   - The meeting report is documented here [5].

[1] Introductory Mail.
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pgrouting-dev/2022-June/002255.html>
[2] OSGeo Wiki Page - GSoC 2022.
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2022_Accepted>