[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2022 - Implement Cuthill-Mckee Ordering Algorithm for pgRouting (Week 1 Report)

shobhit chaurasia 000shobhitchaurasia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 11:37:20 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

This is my first weekly report of the Official Coding Period.
*Week 1 Report (June 13th - June 19th)*

    *What did I get done this week?*

   - Created a branch "shobhit-2022" on GSoC-pgRouting repository.
   - Made a PR of adding my name to contributor list.

    *What do I plan on doing next week?*

   - Catch up my week 1 work in week 2.
   - Create a basic structure for documentation, C, C++ and SQL.
   - Start developing the *pgr_CuthillMckee() *function.

    *Am I blocked on anything?*

   - Yes, as discussed earlier that currently my end semester exams
are going on so I won't be able to devote much time to GSoC. I will
catch up my all work of week 1 in week 2. I will be devoting my full
time from 21st June i.e. 2nd week of coding period

Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

The log of pull requests can be found in [1]
The wiki page report can be found in [2]

[1]- https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/216
[2]- https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2022-Implement-Cuthill-Mckee-Ordering-Algorithm-for-pgRouting-by-the-Boost-Graph-Library#week-1-report

Thank you,
Shobhit Chaurasia