[pgrouting-users] New to pgRouting

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Mar 24 23:30:17 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I'm new to pgRouting and have not yet installed it, but reading through
the documentation I can not see if it is possible to create an Itinerary
from the computed route. I am expecting something like the written
driving instructions that you get from Google maps or other such sites.

Is this possible? If not, has there been any discussion on how to do
this? Is it archived somewhere?

Also, I looks like there is nothing archived from the list when I looked
at the page linked from the subscription page.

Best regards,
   -Stephen Woodbridge