[pgrouting-users] Need updated demo

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Aug 2 14:49:29 EDT 2009

Looks like the foss4g2007 workshop could work.

ol_osm_routing doesn't have instructions.

the 2008 workshop has only data, and only 2 out of the 11 docs have
info (nothing useful for running anything from the workshop).  I don't
want to download the VM images to see if they have anything more.

On Jul 31, 2009, at 3:18 AM, Anton Patrushev wrote:

> Hi Will,
>
> You can try to look at our workshops:
> http://files.postlbs.org/foss4g2008/
> http://files.postlbs.org/foss4g2007/
> http://www.kneipenculture.de/ol_osm_routing.zip
>
> They contain sample data and instructions and might be a good
> replacement for outdated demo.
>
> Anton.
>
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:32 PM, William
> Kyngesburye<woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
>> I want to do some testing of my OSX build (someone reported a problem
>> in shooting *), so I thought the demo would be a good place to start
>> (I haven't had time to learn pgrouting in detail).
>>
>> The downloadable demo is for pgrouting v1.0.0a, and is missing a
>> shooting * demo.  I was able to get the driving distance demo to
>> work,
>> but the others give errors about missing functions (it appears the
>> API
>> has changed).  The online demo has shooting *, but is also v1.0.0a
>> (that's what the page title says).  So it looks like there is no demo
>> for the current version.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.