[pgrouting-users] osm2pgrouting import problem

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Tue Jul 14 05:27:02 EDT 2009

Hi Anton,

thank you very much.
This patch-thing is really very new to me, I made a couple of tests but without success so far.

I have the directory /home/work/osm2pgrouting where I also copied
the file db.patch in.

Then I tried e.g. "patch /home/work/osm2pgrouting/db.patch"

(but after that I only get a blinking cursor and osm2pgrouting works still "the old way").

Can anybody bring some light into it, please?

Thank you again, Kai

-------- Original-Nachricht --------