[pgrouting-users] Direction for path

Anton Patrushev anton at orkney.co.jp
Mon Oct 12 22:39:06 EDT 2009

Hi Poonam,

Unfortunately pgRouting doesn't have any particular function for route
directions. I hope Steve Woodbridge will appear in this discussion,
because he has an experience with route directions in different
languages. The only thing I can say is - this task is pretty much data
specific, all depends on how you are going to describe your path -
with street names, landmarks etc.

What about multiple paths, I think you are talking about k-shortest
path problem and it is in our list, but not implemented yet, sorry.

Anton.