[pgrouting-users] patched osm2pgrouting tool

Oliver Bindel oliver.bindel at htw-saarland.de
Mon Sep 14 05:14:21 EDT 2009

Hi

I need to import a 20GB OSM File(europe), so

I patched osm2pgrouting with the patch from Vladislav Shikhov. I don’t know
if it worked properly, I got following output

patch -p0 -i patch

patching file src/OSMDocument.h

patching file src/Export2DB.cpp

patching file src/Export2DB.h

patching file src/osm2pgrouting.cpp

patching file src/OSMDocumentParserCallback.cpp

Hunk #4 succeeded at 148 (offset -1 lines).

Hunk #5 succeeded at 165 (offset -1 lines).

Hunk #6 succeeded at 181 (offset -1 lines).

patching file src/OSMDocument.cpp

patching file Makefile

patch unexpectedly ends in middle of line

Hunk #1 succeeded at 9 with fuzz 1.

I imported a small osm file with the patched tool and got about 25.000 ways,
with the original tool I got about 65.000, so routing doesn’t work.

Has anyone worked on the patch ?

---

Dipl.Inf(FH) Oliver Bindel

Hochschul-Technologie-Zentrum (HTW HTZ)