[pgrouting-users] Vote results on [RFC-01] and [RFC-02]

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 00:00:07 EDT 2010

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the update.

Regarding bringing in ideas, I would like to
mention about PostLBS community considering
synergizing with two interesting (and new)
projects.

1) ZOO-Project as a platform for implementing
PostLBS services. ZOO-Kernel and ZOO-API have
been released on April 13th and the website
is updated and getting better. More details
at www-zoo-project.org. BTW, Daniel is a PSC
member in the ZOO-Project.

2) The nascent gpGPS Java port that is coming
up. goGPS Website has also been updated yesterday
and details are available at www.gogps-project.org

Best

Venka