[pgrouting-users] Re: Foss4g Barcelona

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sun Aug 29 03:37:31 EDT 2010

Hi pgRouting users and developers,

If you have missed the previous email (it's summer vacation time, I know),
it's not too late to say "hello".

For a face-to-face meeting at FOSS4G there are several options:

   - Breakout Session (BoF):
   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Breakout_Sessions
   - Code Sprint: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Code_Sprint
   - Some breakfast at a cafe before, or a bar or restaurant after a
   conference day.

Any preferences or better ideas?

In the meanwhile the conference program is public and there are quite a view
presentations mentioning pgRouting:

   - An extension of PGRouting library functions for visibility-graph-based
   course calculations in a Vessel Traffic Management System (VTMS) - Angela
   Pappagallo (Intecs
S.p.A.)<http://2010.foss4g.org/presentations_show.php?id=3452>
   - Introduction of flood evacuation route search system?using QGIS,
   PostGIS, GRASS and PgRouting - Yoichi Kayama (Aero Asahi corporation -
   Spatial Information Unit Research & Development
Center)<http://2010.foss4g.org/presentations_show.php?id=3452>
   - Shortest path search for real road networks with pgRouting - Anton
   Patrushev (Georepublic)<http://2010.foss4g.org/presentations_show.php?id=3284>

Furthermore there is a workshop on Tuesday (W-10: FOSS4G routing with
PgRouting tools, OpenStreetMap road data and
GeoEXT<http://2010.foss4g.org/workshop10.php>),
which will be also available on the conference LiveDVD (and soon on
pgRouting website of course).

Hope to see many of you in Barcelona,

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de