[pgrouting-users] Motion for Project Steering Commitee and call for participation

Toru Mori(森亮) moritoru at orkney.co.jp
Mon Mar 8 05:05:24 EST 2010

Hi Daniel

As founder organization of pgRouting, I am glad to organize PSC for the project.
Orkney has been feeding resources since 2005 and I think the time is coming to have a PSC and get pgRouting more open to community.

I will continue to support pgRouting project and its community in various ways especially in stability and reliability improvement. Because we have been getting actual business customers that adopt pgRouting.

Also, Orkney has been hosing its infrastructure and we can continue it until pgRouting becomes OSGeo project.

Of course, all topics should be on discussion and I am looking forward to joining it.

Toru Mori

President & CEO  Orkney, Inc.
MM Park Building 13F
3-6-3 Minatomirai, Nishi, Yokohama 220-0012 JAPAN
Tel 81-45-228-3320  Fax 81-45-228-3321
http://www.orkney.co.jp/