[pgrouting-users] Today in the discussion forum: demo down

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Tue Mar 9 02:25:03 EST 2010

I have written a small SQL procedure to get openstreetmap data
"pgrouting-ready" is there a wiki somewhere where I can post the
methodology?

It would, in my opinion, ease the demonstrations of what is possible
with pgrouting.

Recently, I co-wrote a yournavigation (http://www.yournavigation.org/)
API for the openstreetmap community, it should not be so hard to rewrite
the server-side to fit pgrouting, again, this would be a great boost for
demonstration purposes.