[pgrouting-users] Today in the discussion forum: demo down

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Mar 9 03:27:23 EST 2010

Hi Milo,

That's a nice offer!
I think a lot of people would appreciate this.

If you create an account for pgRouting TRAC (there is no restriction to do
that), you can create any Wiki page within TRAC and we can then make links
here and there so users can find it:

You could start from here:
http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/pgRoutingDocs

or here:
http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/OpenStreetMap

If something doesn't work as it should, please let me know. There was a time
a few months ago, where TRAC retrieved a lot of spam every minute and I
shortly disabled TRAC editing rights. But I set it back a few days later.

Best regards,
Daniel

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,