[pgrouting-users] ordering of route edges?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Nov 29 14:54:09 EST 2010

A more useful query would be:

SELECT gid, astext(the_geom) FROM dijkstra_sp_delta('roads',1,400,0.1)

Also in dijkstra you pass vertex nodes 1 and 400 BUT you get back edges
in the order of traversal. The tricky part is that the edge is return as
loaded and NOT as traversed, so you need to do some checking and flip
those segments that were traversed backwards from the disrtion that they
were loaded.

-Steve W