[pgrouting-users] What function I can use?

Gastón Lucero gaston.lucero at sitrack.com
Mon Sep 20 12:11:58 EDT 2010

Hello i new on pgroutin.
I want to know what is the function that runs faster, actually i work
with shortest_path function.

Thanks

Gaston Lucero.
www.sitrack.com

Disclaimer:

This email and any attachments thereof may contain confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of the email and its attachments please inform the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any way and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author.