R: [pgrouting-users] Problem with dijkstra_sp:

Maria Battarra maria.battarra at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:39:23 EDT 2011

Great! After playing a little.. I made it work J Many thanks..

Next I need to figure out:

1)     How to compute the distance associated to the shortest path (is it ok
if I define in the table dijsktra_result a new column "length" and I use the
function "UPDATE edges SET length = length(the_geom);"?)

2)     Visualize the indexes of the origin and destinations in the map (so
as I can compute shortest paths from known origins and destinations)

3)     Arrange everything in a two "for cycles" so to come out with an
origin destination matrix..

I hope I will manage..Suggestions?

Thanks a lot, you really helped me a lot!

Maria