[pgrouting-users] ender the postgresql query into browser by openlayers (GeoJSON output)

javad sadidi jsadidi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:54:32 EDT 2011

hi to all.
 I am working on pgrouting project.I am using OSM data to find the best
route.
but I want to take a query into postgresql by php server side and returen
the result on the browser with GeoJSON format. for example I want bring the
result of this query as selected streets on the browser by openlayers.
select * from table where streetname is x or y;
then bring the result by Geojson output to the browser,I would like to
display these streets as red color in the browser for clients.
who can help me?
it the simplest example.
danke