[pgrouting-users] routing with one way roads

Jose Carlos Martinez Llario jomarlla at cgf.upv.es
Thu Dec 8 10:53:41 EST 2011

Hi I sent an email a couple of weeks ago, maybe I didnt write in a good
way because no one answered it.
I got same problems with Dijkstra too, it chose opposite ways even
though with a huge cost.
I can send the example if someone is interested, anyways Im afraid I can
not use pgrouting at least in 1.05 version with one way roads.
regards,
Jose