[pgrouting-users] TSP and how to contribute

Emre Koc emrekoch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 03:07:40 EST 2011

Sure

Here is my sql query for that image.

SELECT edges.gid, ST_AsText(edges.the_geom) AS geotext,
                 edges.ft_minutes,
 edges.meters
FROM edges,
(SELECT edge_id, cost FROM driving_distance('SELECT gid as id,
 source::integer,
 target::integer,
         meters::double precision as cost
 FROM edges', $startVertexID, $cost,false,false)
)  as rt
WHERE edges.gid=rt.edge_id;";

I just give a sample vertex id and a cost value in meters and got resulting
edges. Normally when I find shortest paths all roads are connected so the
graph is ok. But this driving directions does not output connected roads,
thats the thing I do not understand.

/emre