[pgrouting-users] Table location

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jan 28 13:00:47 EST 2011

I cloned vertex assignment code to change it for zlevels and it was
trivial to make it run in another schema. I think all you need to do is:

1. remove all the explicit references to "public." from the stored
procedure and reload it in you "data." schema

2. then make sure you set the default db search path like:

alter database mydb set search_path to data, public;

And everything is good.

-Steve