[pgrouting-users] Looking for map matching software

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon May 9 23:39:20 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for cross posting this also on the OSGeo-Discuss list.

Do we have any good map matching code around? I looking for something
that does more than simple snapping of points to nearest segments. I
have read tons of academic papers and played around with some simple
algorithms in postGIS. I have the road network loaded in pgRouting.

Is anyone working on this? or have a working solutions that they are
willing to share.

Thanks,
   -Steve W