[pgrouting-users] Shootingstar

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 19 08:59:59 EDT 2011

Just stumbled upon this and am not sure this affects me.  I'm trying to
understand the shootingstar_smart_sp and google pointed out this message.

Am I correct in thinking that this fix is not in version 1.05 loaded through
the ubuntuGIS repository?

Is a compile from source necessary if I find this fix necessary?

Thanks

Worth Lutz

  _____