[pgrouting-users] Possible to use pgrouting for "layered" data?

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Sep 27 22:00:07 EDT 2011

Just found out that it is possible to store routes as URL:
http://plan.epfl.ch/?zoom=20&recenter_y=5864229.75163&recenter_x=730768.62991&layerNodes=fonds,batiments,labels,information,parkings_publics,arrets_metro&floor=0&from=BM&to=Secr%C3%A9tariat_SV&disabled=true&fromId=17056&toId=30698

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de