[pgrouting-users] New Windows 32bit/64bit binary for PostgreSQL9.1

Sanak geosanak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 09:06:04 PDT 2012

Hi Recardo,

Shooting Star reverse cost issue is confirmable by David Techer's road
sample.
(Try http://www.davidgis.fr/documentation/pgrouting-1.02/ - 6. Shortest
Path Shooting Star : shortest_path_shooting_star() section).
I had wanted to fix this issue before my busy season(July - November), but
time was up.
If you want to use Shooting Star at hurry, I will try it again at my short
summer vacation(8/11 - 8/19).
But I want to rest this summer.

Hi Stepen,

I think that current project status is too bad,
because 1.0x is broken and 2.0 is incomplete.
So I think that following interim release (like 1.5x) is necessary.

- include TRSP module at "extra" folder. (almost same as current 'trsp'
branch)
- fix packaging issue. (Windows/Mac, Boost/CGAL)
- include GSoc member's regression test system. (like PostGIS)

I think that above code change is not hard work than 2.0,
and packager(xnix/mac/win) will be able to provide TRSP module officially.

Regards,