[pgrouting-users] core dump in server while calling driving_distance function for generating a polygon

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Feb 9 10:40:29 EST 2012

Dave,

This sounds like you might have multiple librouting.so look here:
/usr/lib/postgresql/8.4/lib/librouting.so
change the version to match yours.

Also try:

locate librouting.so

ldd /usr/lib/postgresql/8.4/lib/librouting.so

and make sure you do not have multiple copies of dependent libraries
loaded. Like in /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib

See if you can determine if msg_rsv is getting a null pointer passed to
it. But anything is possible if the loading is messed up.

-Steve