[pgrouting-users] Multimodal routing state

Kishore Kumar justjkk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:38:51 EST 2012

Hi,

Sorry I've been off the community for a while. Thanks Javier for the direct
email.

MMPTR does two things:
* Non-scheduled routing - Finding route when services do not follow a
timetable.
* Scheduled routing - Finding route by accepting GTFS[1] data.

Pardon me for the absence of documentation other than a brief tutorial[2].
I shall spent this weekend adding more documentation and get used to the
code(my memory is very bad) and explore merging into master.

Thanks & Regards,
J Kishore kumar.

[1] - https://developers.google.com/transit/gtfs/reference
[2] - https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/MMPTR-Tutorial