[pgrouting-users] Fwd: NiuRouting, PgRouting for SQLite

Jaak Laineste jaak at nutiteq.com
Tue Feb 21 14:33:25 EST 2012

> I am very happy to share with you a SQLite extension that allows part of
> PgRouting routines, the project initially has a solution toTRSP included in
> PgRouting, I hope to support the project.
>
> https://github.com/jorgeliecer/NiuRouting

 This is very cool. Have you noticed that Spatialite has also basic Djikstra functionality for SQLite? I'm mostly interested in mobile environments but Spatialite solution requires too much memory for it. It loads whole graph to running memory, and if it is larger than about 10MB then it does not work in Android for example. pgRouting as such has similar approach. What about your implementation  in this regards?

Jaak Laineste
Nutiteq