[pgrouting-users] Re: Fwd: NiuRouting, PgRouting for SQLite

Max Weninger max.weninger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:12:50 EST 2012

Hi

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:26:49 +0200
Jaak Laineste <jaak at nutiteq.com> wrote:

> What is the project you're talking about here?

That is my "own" home-grown current project
of creating a car-navigation tool based on

-OSM
-mapnik for map generation
-SQLite + spataialite for some geom data
-trsp algorithm from pgrouting

So my comment about the time needed to build
the graph is for trsp.

I have not done memory cosumption measurments
how much memory a trsp graph needs. In my "environment"
memory is not really a "hard limit". Time is more important.

Regards

max