[pgrouting-users] pgRouting in the cloud?

Steve Horn steve at stevehorn.cc
Fri Feb 24 08:35:07 EST 2012

AWS allows you to setup and configure several different distributions of
Linux that will support Postgres9.x/PostGIS and pgRouting.

When you create a new Linux instance you get access via SSH, but there are
articles on the internet describing how to install GUI tools so you can log
in via remote desktop/etc.

Steve Horn
http://www.stevehorn.cc
steve at stevehorn.cc