[pgrouting-users] pgRouting in the cloud?

Steve Horn steve at stevehorn.cc
Fri Feb 24 09:23:42 EST 2012

I should have mentioned I was specifically speaking of the Elastic Cloud
Compute service (EC2).

It is relatively easy to get an idea for what is possible by tinkering
around for a couple hours on their site:  http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/

Within 45 minutes to an hour with no existing knowledge of the product you
should be able to have an instance up and running.

Steve Horn
http://www.stevehorn.cc
steve at stevehorn.cc
http://twitter.com/stevehorn