[pgrouting-users] Shortest Path TRSP

"Christophe Damour (SIGéal)" sigeal at sigeal.com
Mon Feb 27 16:42:04 EST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to use trsp shortest path function, but get a "Source Not
Found" error.
Here is my query :
SELECT edge_id  FROM turn_restrict_shortest_path(
     'SELECT id_tron as id, source::integer, target::integer,
         cost::double precision as cost, rev_cost::double precision as
reverse_cost FROM reseau_global',
     15326,
     8756,
     true,
     true,
     'SELECT to_cost::double precision, target_id::integer,
via_path::text FROM reseau_global_rest'
), reseau_global
WHERE edge_id = id_tron;

reseau_global is my network table, and reseau_global_rest is my turn
restriction table.
In the latter, target_id column contains destination edges ids and
via_path a list of forbidden origin edges.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank for any hints,

--
Christophe