[pgrouting-users] Shortest Path TRSP

"Christophe Damour (SIGéal)" sigeal at sigeal.com
Tue Feb 28 02:25:38 EST 2012

Hi,

Thank you very much for all the helpfull answers...
I finally worked it out by casting id_tron to integer (id_tron::integer
as id) in the query passed to turn_restrict_shortest_path function.
(type of id_tron column is numeric...).
May this should raise an error message ?

Another question : I am testing this on a vps running Ubuntu Natty, but
my development box is a windows 7 64 one.
Is it possible to get pgRouting trsp branch binaries for windows
(compiling for windows seems somewhat complicated) ?

Kind regards,

--
Christophe