[pgrouting-users] Problem with way restrictions in shooting star if you have more then one rule for an edge

Max Weninger max.weninger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:06:43 EST 2012

Hi

Thanks for your replay

I just confirmed that the "order" is indeed the problem
by creating a "hacked" version that changes the order "on the fly" :)

I will take a look at the "new" code asap :)

BTW: just about "speed". I tried some different graph based
routing "solutions" now. By far the fastest was one based on the
igraph package. http://igraph.sourceforge.net/index.html

The problem is that it is "just" a "static" Dijkstra
without any support for turn restrictions which is
definitly a "must" for me as the "final" goal

Regards

max