[pgrouting-users] indifcating one way streets with to_cost/reverse_cost

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jan 24 21:28:09 EST 2012

Dave,

I believe either can be used. Using a high value will allow you to
traverse the oneway street in reverse if there is no other way to go
rather than fail. Using -1 will eliminate the edge from the directed
graph. Which you use depends on your use case and the type of analysis
you are performing. In a general sense either should work.

Daniel - you have anything to add to this?

-Steve