[pgrouting-users] indifcating one way streets with to_cost/reverse_cost

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 18:21:51 EST 2012

 I am confused  about the one way street issues.

The page  http://www.pgrouting.org/docs/howto/oneway.html, says use a high
 cost value eg 1000, but the page
 http://www.pgrouting.org/docs/1.x/dijkstra.html says 'a negative cost will
 prevent the edge from being inserted in the graph' ie use -ve value for a
 cost.

 Which is thecorrect value to use ?

 Dave.