[pgrouting-users] pgrouting workshop

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Fri Jul 27 01:04:44 PDT 2012

Hi list,

I'm still playing with workshop. Now i am trying to add not only the
route layer but also a layer of points that interfere in the route .
For that i modified the php and html files like that:

My php:

http://pastebin.com/wLThyrg5

My html:

http://pastebin.com/q9E3BkwV

The problem is that the two layers come together in one response so the
openlayers can't draw the route and the points.
Can somebody help me or give me some clues?

Thank you