[pgrouting-users] assign_vertex_id error

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 07:04:01 PDT 2012

select getsrid(the_geom) from xxx_table;

will tell you what the srid id is set to for a geometry column in a table
xxx_table;

update xxx_table set the_geom=setsrid(the_geom,4326)

Will set the srid value for a column called the_geom in a table called
xxx_table

You can use qgis to checked your datavalues, just ask it to import a
postgis table and will will draw information.
D.