[pgrouting-users] assign_vertex_id error

James David Smith james.david.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 07:56:14 PDT 2012

Hey,

It looks to me like you are either:

- Trying to put a type of Geometry into a column which doesn't expect
it. For example you've told it that the column will be made of points,
and infact you're trying to put lines into it.

- Trying to take data that is registered as having one SRID (e.g.
27700) and putting it into a column which you have said only accepts
another SRID (e.g. 4326)

Not quite sure of how to check this though.

James