[pgrouting-users] postgis 2.0 and postgresql 9.1

Jorge Fuentes jfuentes at estudiantes.uci.cu
Tue May 22 14:11:30 EDT 2012

Was just easy like double clik and next next...
but a had to download binaries from (I don't remember)
.. but I'm sure that you will find that url in older post or googlering it..
and be sure that you had postgreSQL 9.1.3 32 bit because i try with
9.1.1 and not work because a dll change from that version to 9.1.3
remember to execute .slq file from pgrouting
best regards