[pgrouting-users] postgis 2.0 and postgresql 9.1

Sanak geosanak at gmail.com
Tue May 22 18:42:10 EDT 2012

Hi Pedro,
If you use pgRouting on Windows, download module from here(
https://github.com/sanak/pgrouting/downloads -
pgRouting-git-sanak-mingw_20120310_pg-9.1(x86).zip).
Because above module was based on git master branch(
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting) after justjkk's latest
commit(2011/08/08), some drnextgis's sql fixes had already applied after
release 1.0.5,
but more drnextgis's fix(https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/pull/50)
may be necessary.

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for your report about PostgreSQL version incompatibility.
I will check about this problem.

Sorry for my english.

Regards,