[pgrouting-users] Language "C" not found

Pieter du Plooy pjduplooy at zpanelcp.com
Thu Sep 13 13:07:15 PDT 2012

Hi guys

I have compiled pgrouting from the github version against Postgres 9.2, and
when I try to do a psql -d routing -f routing_core.sql, I get the following:

psql:routing_core.sql:32: ERROR:  language "C" does not exist
psql:routing_core.sql:43: ERROR:  language "C" does not exist
psql:routing_core.sql:53: ERROR:  language "C" does not exist

I thought C was built in to Postgres, as when I do a createlang, postgres
says it is already built in.

O I am also using postgis 2.0.1

Any help?

Pieter