[pgrouting-users] pgRounting with PostGIS 2.0

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 10 06:33:13 PDT 2013

On 4/10/2013 8:48 AM, Luís de Sousa wrote:
> Hi Stephen and Daniel,
>
> I'd be glad to contribute, I believe I can invest a few hours per week.
> Besides that I'm working on a project where K-Shortest will be used, I
> can try to source some funding around it.

Luis,

Funding would be great if you can arrange it, K-Shorest path is one of
the algorithms that we would like to add to 2.0 so we might be able to
accelerate getting that moved into sew-devel-2_0 branch.

Regarding contributing, do you have any area(s) that you would like to
work on. We can use effort in all areas. I do not where your skills are
on the spectrum from developer <----> user, but there is no shortage of
tasks across the board.

Regards,
   -Steve