[pgrouting-users] pgr_createTopology

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Dec 2 21:15:35 PST 2013

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for looking into this!
I just wanted to mention that it would be better, if a pull request would
be in "develop" branch (I already didn't look careful recently and just
clicked "merge pull request" accidentally and it was merged into master
branch).

So in general making changes in "develop" branch is better, because
"develop" might be also ahead of "master" anyway.

Daniel

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Stephen Mather
<stephen at smathermather.com>wrote:

> I don't know if I did this correctly, but:
>
> https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/pull/221
>

> On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Stephen Mather <stephen at smathermather.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Done.  Issue #220 <https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/220>.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Best,
>> Steve
>>

>> On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Stephen Mather <
>> stephen at smathermather.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Cool, I'll write a ticket.  It would be mostly useful in the case of
>>> e.g. tutorial development.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Steve

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan