[pgrouting-users] Is osm2pgrouting compatible with postgis 2.0?

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Dec 12 01:43:09 PST 2013

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Yaron Lev <yaron666 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to import an osm file with osm2pgrouting, i have downloaded
> last version from git, and complied it from source. i am running (ubuntu
> 12.04, postgre 9.1, postgis 2.0)
>
> After i run it, it build numerous tables, but it leaves the ways table
> empty.
>
> Some googling yield mixed responses about this issue, and i saw some
>
> Is that the case?
>
> If not, any suggestions how to check why does it not work?

It should work with PostGIS 2.0.
At least it works on the recent OSGeo LiveDVD, which has PostGIS 2.0

You could try to look at the OSGeo LiveDVD install script as an example:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/tags/release_20130824_osgeolive_7_0_0/bin/install_pgrouting.sh

Also the pgRouting workshop makes use of pgRouting 2.0, PostGIS 2.0 and the
LiveDVD:
http://workshop.pgrouting.org/

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de