[pgrouting-users] Initial release of OSRM-Tools has been pushed to github

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Dec 14 15:11:07 PST 2013

I'm happy to announce that OSRM-Tools has been pushed to to github:

https://github.com/woodbri/osrm-tools

This project provides some basic tools to:

1. extract pgRouting tables from a database into OSRM normalized file
format that can be used to load the data into and OSRM Router instance

2. provide a PostgreSQL extension so you can access the OSRM instance
from within the database via postgresql functions.

Sorry, it currently has very little documentation but I will add more
over time.

Since this project is a cross-over between pgRouting and Project-OSRM,
and I'm on both email lists lets use these for now and if there is a lot
of traffic then we can look at getting dedicated list.

Thanks,
   -Steve W