[pgrouting-users] algo which allow negative cost

Tao Romera Martinez taoromera at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:36:35 PDT 2013

Well, I guess you will have to find a way of classifying the POIs, to
include those that are more relevant preferentially in your route.
In our case, we were using Foursquare spots as POIs, and the number of
checkins as the "relevance value". Then we picked a set of the most
popular and run the algorithm I described in my previous message.

Good luck with your case!

Tao

Tao Romera Martínez